Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Funday: Thrifting DIY

I once was lost, but now I'm found. Yes yes, although no one, EVER reads my blog I would like to say I'm back..in the event that someone, an actual human is reading this. Life happens ya know? Kudos to all the people who blog on daily/weekly basis, on top of their every day life happenings.
Any who I bring you a DIY. It's been seen many a times, Youtube, Pinterest, Blogs, you name it it's been there.. Even so decided to take a wack at it and violah ! (Totes. butchered that word, I know, I know)
But hey look! (I hate started off sentences with but, it's grammatically incorrect.)
The front of the finished product.
You know what they say though, business in the front, party in the BACK!
Pair this bad boy with a colorful bandaeu and your good to go for a summer day. Although summer is coming to an end, don't stray away from your summer pieces until the weather completely forbids it!
P.S. I'm sorry I didn't include step by step photographs and instructions... I was new to DIY-ing and hadn't prepared to blog this, ahhh ya live and ya learn.

Yeah, not the most grand of blog posts, but for someone whose just sticking their toes in the water I would like to give myself a pat on the back. 
Look out for new blogposts. I just recently discovered two online shops I HAVE to tell you about. I also have to tell you guys about The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, have you read it? Let me know! ALSO, a sister turned TWENTY-ONE on August the 6th, *Raises the highest of roofs.*
Until then, have a great night, or morning depending what time it is in your country and have a fantastic week!
TWITTER| TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM |PHEED
Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Lol this made me laugh. I'm a human and I'm reading your blog! Damn real life for getting in the way. Good DIY job, looks great and perfect for this summer weather which will hopefully last a bit longer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, great I made someone laugh! My job is done!

      Delete
  2. Definitely give yourself a pat on the back! I've just started up my own blog, so I know how hard it is to try and get some momentum with it :)

    LOVE the t-shirts, be good to see them in an outfit post!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Best of luck on your blogging endeavors!

      Delete
  3. ah, this is such a good idea for creating a new shirt out of something thrifted!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.