Wednesday, March 27, 2013

“For this I would have been damned forever. For this I would have given up everything.”

Hello my lovelies, my sincere apologies as I've been such an absentee blogger as of late. I am however, back now! c; A little update/excuse: LIFE HAPPENS. Not that I don't love blogging, but ya know, life catches up with you as well as time. 
One of the main culprits for my absence:
I'm an avid reader, and once a good book has a hold of me there's no getting me back! Clockwork Princess, the last book in The Infernal Devices trilogy just came out last week, and you'd better believe I was at my nearest book section it was available! 
Some might argue that my taste in literature is juvenile, as I've read at least four YA novels that will become movies this year... to those people: Sorry I'm not sorry!
I love getting lost in a great adventure, a sort of getaway from my blandly normal life. I'd love any other book recommendations. I'm not all teenage novels, as it would appear; I love to read things with depth as well! So my lovely followers what are you reading? Anything good I should pick up?
I've missed your feedback dearly!

TWITTER| TUMBLR| INSTAGRAM |PHEED
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. great post lovelie , nice book!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love getting lost in a book :) lovely blog x

    http://underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. even though i'm not a teen, i think there are some great YA books out there, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Dalia! I've been a little MIA, but I'm back! With a new place. I've decided to focus more on design and photography.

    I've never read this book! Unfortunately, I've been so busy with school, I haven't had any time for leisure reading! Hopefully, I will get more time after and give you some good recommendations!

    I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Blog!
    Check out my blog?
    http://kellyanngonsalves.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Any and every comment is appreciated and always read! Leave me any questions and I'll be sure to answer. And thank you for reading this post! If you'd like to further contact me my email is open to anyone who wants it ramosdalia3@gmail.com.