As the saying goes, out with the old, in with the new. As this new year commences I aim newer goals, not resolutions. Something about the cliche "New Year's resolution" title makes these goals so fragile, as if you relapse into a bad habit is okay... I don't know maybe it's just me. I have however, as I've said made goals for myself, they go as followed:
- Set up and maintain a legitimate beauty regime!
- Tone up my stubborn belly!
- Eat more, and eat more healthy.
- Excercise more in general.
- Find NEW JOB! Like, yesterday!
- Make more definite decisions about further schooling.
- Save! Save! Save!
- Learn how to drive!!!!!! Like ASAP!
- Improve cooking skills!
- Learn how to be more patient, with any circumstance or person.
- Recognize the smallest of blessings.
These are just a few of my goals for this coming year, even though I'm sure there's room for improvement in other areas! Do any of you have any goals to accomplish this year? Let me know!